欢迎访问政务文库!

万用英语口语情景对话:乘出租车或者公交车-11

APLUS 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  英语随着全球经济的快速发展成为了全球的公用语言,在日常的生活中运用也是比较广泛的,可想而知,英语有着很重要的位置,那么关于乘出租车或者公交车该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的万用英语口语情景对话:乘出租车或者公交车-11,希望可以帮到大家

  乘出租车<一>

  对话

  Steven wants to take a taxi to go to Hongxing Hotel. Now he is talking with the taxi driver.

  Steven:Hello!Is your taxi engaged?

  史蒂文:你好,你这辆出租车有人坐吗?

  Taxi driver: No, this taxi is free.

  出租车司机:没有,这是空车。

  Steven:Please take me to the Hongxing Hotel.

  史蒂文:请载我到红星酒店。

  Taxi driver: OK. Please get in. I'm glad to serve you.

  出租车司机:好的。请上车,很高兴为你服务。

  Steven:Could you get there in twenty minutes?

  史蒂文:你能在20分钟内赶到那儿吗?

  Taxi driver: It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.

  出租车司机:到宾馆需要半个小时。

  Steven:I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. I have a friend waiting for me.

  史蒂文:我赶时间。请走近路吧,有个朋友正等我呢。

  Taxi driver: OK, I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.

  出租车司机:好的,我保证20分钟内到。

  Steven:Thanks.

  史蒂文:谢谢!

  英语单词和短语

  hurry v.匆忙,催促,赶紧

  shortcut n.捷径,近路

  乘公交车<二>

  对话

  When the bus came, Steven got on it. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.

  公交车来了,史蒂文上了公交车。但是他不知道在哪里下车。于是他不得不就此询问司机。

  Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?

  史蒂文:打扰一下,你这班车开往中心公园吗?

  Bus driver: Yes, this is the right bus.

  公交司机:没错,就是这班。

  Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?

  史蒂文:到中心公园,你能告诉我一声吗?

  Bus driver: Don't worry. I'll call out the stops.

  公交司机:别担心,我会报出各站站名的。

  Steven: (A few minutes later.)Should I get off at the next stop?

  史蒂文:(几分钟后。)下一站我该下车吗?

  Bus driver: No, don't worry. I'll get you off when you get there.

  公交司机:不,别担心,到站时我会通知你下车的。

  Steven: Is it a long ride?

  史蒂文:要坐很久吗?

  Bus driver: No, not that long. Two more stops, and you'll get off, sir.

  公交司机:不太久。先生,再有两站,你就可以下车了。

  Steven: OK. I know. Thank you.

  史蒂文:好的,我知道了。谢谢你啊。

  Bus driver: Not at all.

  公交司机:不客气。

  英语单词和短语

  ride n.交通工具,骑,乘车

  call out 叫喊,大声说

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享