以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语关于结账退房表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:Good morning,sir. May I help you?
A:早上好,先生。可以为您效劳吗?
B:Good morning. I'd like to pay my bill.
B:早上好,我想结一下住宿费用。
A:OK. In cash or by credit?
A:好的。用现金还是信用卡?
B:In cash. How much is the total charge?
B:付现金。总共多少钱?
A:Five hundred and thirty yuan altogether including charges for service.
A:包括服务费在内一共530元。
B:Here you are. Thanks for your wonderful service.
B:给你钱,谢谢你们的周到服务。
A:Not at all. Welcome again.
A:不用客气。欢迎再来。
Conversation 2
A:Is there anything I can do for you,Mr. King?
A:金先生,能为您效劳吗?
B:I'm leaving for Shanghai tomorrow morning.When do I have to settle my bill?
B:我明天早晨要离开去上海,我得什么时候结账?
A:Is it all right for you to poy the bill this evening?
A:今天晚上来结账好吗?
B:That will do. Where shall I go to pay the money?
B:行。我得去哪儿付钱呢?
A:At the Cashier's Counter of our hotel,right in the lobby downstairs.
A:在我们宾馆收款处,就在楼下的大堂里。
B:Wouid you please get the bill ready before supper?
B:请你在晚饭前把账单准备好行吗?
A:All right. Is your companion leaving for Shanghai with you?
A:行。您的同伴和您一起去上海吗?
B:No,he will stay here for two more days. Please keep the room for him.
B:不,他将在这里多住两天,房间不退。
A:Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?
A:我是合开一张账单还是分开开两张账单?
B:Two separate bills , please.
B:分开的两张账单。
A:OK. I'll surely have the bill ready for this evening.
A:行。我一定会把账单准备好以便您晚上结账。
B:Will you give the bill to me at around six o'clock?
B:请在6点左右把账单给我好吗?
A:No problem. By the way,do you have any comment to make on our hotel?
A:没问题。随便问一句,您对我们宾馆有何意见?
B:I have had a good stay here. Your service is wonderful. I'm very satisfied with it.
B:我在这里住得很愉快。你们的服务好极了。我对此很满意。
A:Thank you for your compliments. You're welcome to our hotel again
A:谢谢您的夸奖,欢迎您再度光临我们宾馆。
B:OK,I will.
B:好的,我会的。
Conversation 3
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
下一篇:生活英语对话关于第一印象的表达