欢迎访问政务文库!

脱口说商务英语口语:转船及程租船装运

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以脱口而出是基本的沟通能力,那么关于转船及程租船装运的相关口语该如何去表达会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于转船及程租船装运脱口说商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  你们是否能在三月初装运?

  *Could you effect shipment in early March?

  * Could you make shipment in early March?

  恐怕不行。昨天我们的运输部门告诉我,三月底前开往利-物浦的班轮舱位已全部订满。

  I'm afraid not. I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that liner space for Liverpool up to the end of March had been fully booked.

  那程租船呢?

  How about voyage charter ?

  如果那样的话,就要考虑诸如装卸天数和滞期费这些因素。

  In that ease, some factors, such as laydays and demurrage should be taken into account/consideration.

  我方将负责装卸。最要紧的是加快装运。

  *We'll be in charge of loading and unloading.

  * Well be responsible for loading and unloading.

  好的。我们尽力而为。

  The most important thing is to expedite the shipment.

  OK. Well do our best.

  因为没有到你方港口的直达船,所以我们下个月不能装运。

  Since there’s no available direct vessel to your port we can’t effeet shipment next month.

  下个月必须装运,

  Shipment must be made next month?

  否则我们就赶不上旺季了。

  *otherwise we won’t be able to catch the rush season.

  * or else we'll miss the rush season.

  如果允许转船,有没有可能呢?

  Will it be possible if transhipment is allowed?

  是的。货物可以在香港转船。从香港到你方港口的船非常频繁。

  Yes. The goods could be transhipped at HongKong. Sailings from HongKong to your port arc quite frequent.

  好的。我们允许由.香港转船。

  Fine. We allow transhipment via HongKong.

  那么让我们把它写入合同。

  Well let’s put it down in the contract.

  好的。我们等待你方的装运通知

  OK. So we’ll be awaiting shipping advice.

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享